1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because I am happy that everyone is working together.
2. What have you learnt this term? In maths I have learnt how to solve problems and fractions.
3. What have you found easy this term? I find maths easy
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Reading and RE because it is hard to write a story.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? Miss G & Miss McLoughlin,
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Concentrate more on my homework that i have been given. Achieve my goals: To keep doing well and trying my best at maths, and try my best with reading.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? To think about what I am doing and concentrate on things.